Professional, Full Time, Unlimited, IT & Telecommunication, Project Management, Business Development
rtv media group GmbH, Business unit: Digital Marketing, München, Bavaria
- Publisher of Germany’s largest weekly magazine rtv, read by 10 mio. readers, several newsstand magazines, websites like rtv.de, tvtv.de, gesund-vital.de as well as apps in the relevant app-stores and with over 200 publishers being our customers leading in the area of multimedia publishing solutions for tv-contents.
And You will
- be responsible for developing rich and personalised digital experiences.
- build and lead a team of engineers through hiring, coaching, mentoring, and hands-on career development.
- lead developers and devops.
- provide deep technical guidance in a number of aspects, especially in a PHP ecosystem.
- be eventually cooking yourself with ingredients such as React, Angular, Ember, SASS, GIT, Grunt, NodeJS, Spark, Kafka, Cassandra, Flume just for fun and profit.
- establish, support and enhance the culture together with the heads of digital transformation, digital sales & content within your organisation.
- inspire the rest of the organisation with agile principles and implement them iteratively.
Therefore You have
- previously been leading a cross-functional engineering organization, preferably with an experience managing distributed teams.
- experience in developing and supporting servant leaders, and growing your whole organisation.
- experience in fostering and growing a strong engineering culture in an agile and devops environment.
- experience with automated infrastructures and machine-learning technologies.
Because You are
- passionate about technology and what it can do for the creative industry.
- an experienced leader in using modern practices and tools to refactor legacy systems, carve out new services and invent new products and services based on exciting platforms.
- well-versed in data-driven and data-informed product development.
- either an experienced manager or a top-level individual contributor looking to make a move to team leadership.
You want to make an impact!
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter to:
rtv media Group GmbH
Simona Draszanowska, Abt. MP